- 50% said Yes. But faith is also needed with science. This is the correct answer. Faith and science can go hand in hand. They were never meant to be opposite of each other. But the problem is in today's world as Ken Ham stated in the debate the world has drawn a wedge between them and makes it look like they can not coexist (paraphrased). Science was created by God, i.e., He set laws in motion. Gravity, speed of light, elements, and life forms were all from Him. Our faith tells us more though. Science we use to prove things. Faith we use beyond what we can prove.
- 12% said Faith is all you need to prove God. This being a Christian site and many of the followers are Christian makes it simple to understand many would pick this option. But this is a biased opinion and in not viable to "prove" God. Faith is all you need to see God but not to prove the physical existence of Him, especially since He is spirit.
- 6% said Yes. He left scientific evidence for us. If this was the case then all would believe. Yes, there is a lot of evidence that points to a Creator (more later for that point) but some things it takes the spirit of God to understand.
- 0% said No. Science refutes God. Absolutely not. The only ones who would say this are those who have been blinded by their own humanism thinking they have enough intelligence for the whole world, while not admitting it. Those who would have chosen this option try to make believing in God a matter of rationality. As in if you believe in God then you are not a reasonable person.
- 0% said Doesn't matter. Then why the debate? Why is faith and science always clashing. Why do people get so offended and uptight when discussing these two topics at the same time? If anyone picked this one it's because they do not care about anything. If you do not care about where you came from then you would not care about what you are doing or where you are going.
- 12% said Not sure. Understood. This topic for those who are neither strong in their faith nor rely upon scientific fact will look at both sides and struggle with it.
- 18% said Other. These people are crazy. What would be a 3rd option? They won't be back to read this anyway.
Science should be embraced. The scientific method can and should be used when all possible. But when there are no answers that science has to offer and an ancient book has aldready been written years before any scientific discovery had been made explains it all then that is where faith comes in.