- 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might
- 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
- 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
- 13. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
- 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having to put on the breastplate of righteousness,
- 15 and as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.
- 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
- 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Welcome, ברוך הבא, Welkom, Добро пожаловать, Bienvenue, Bienvenido, 歓迎, υποδοχή
This site is dedicated to those who are serious about what Christian life is all about. This is a place to discuss modern Church and life issues. You can leave an anonymous comment if you feel the need. All comments are moderated. All posts will be answered. No requirements are needed.
If you want to study Biblical lessons click here http://ideasoftimbible.blogspot.com/