- The purpose of Christ is simple: He died because of our sins and He rose again so those sins are gone.
- The message of Christ is simple: follow His teachings and you have eternal life.
- The teachings of Christ are simple: there is a way that leads to life and that is to leave your pride behind and do what is right
Welcome, ברוך הבא, Welkom, Добро пожаловать, Bienvenue, Bienvenido, 歓迎, υποδοχή
This site is dedicated to those who are serious about what Christian life is all about. This is a place to discuss modern Church and life issues. You can leave an anonymous comment if you feel the need. All comments are moderated. All posts will be answered. No requirements are needed.
If you want to study Biblical lessons click here http://ideasoftimbible.blogspot.com/
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
- Jordan writes in the video description: "Maybe a few kids can take something away from this... If you're so disrespectful to your parents and yourself as to post this kind of thing on Facebook, you're deserving of some tough love. Today, my daughter is getting a dose of tough love."
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
- (35%) Yes. But I wish it was easier to do. As expected this is the category where most people fall into. They know who they are but they also know life is full of problems. They wish it all could be easier but understand life goes on. They don't quit. They are morally sound people but struggle with day to day maintenance. They survive because they see that there is a light at the end of each tunnel but they know that reaching that light is part of the process.
- (17%) Yes. I know exactly what I am supposed to be doing. These are the people we all hate. It seems like everything goes well for them and we get jealous. But perhaps the reason why life goes well is because they know about their origins and who created them for a purpose.
- (17%) No. I haven't found it yet. At least they are searching. These are the people who read self-help books or those who are always willing to try new things even if they are dangerous. But the main problem for them is that they are easily led to the wrong answers. They will grasp onto the new ideas, fads, fashions, books, trends, or anything that makes them feel happier about who they are.
- (11%) No. I have no purpose in life. These are the depressed people. These are the ones who have emotional problems and end up in institutions (not to be looked upon with stigma). They seek answers but when they get them they don't want to accept them because the answers seem too easy. They turn to substances. They turn negative. They commit suicide. They lose all focus on life. They end up blaming others and even God for their dismay.
- (5%) Yes. But I don't do it. These people are jerks. These are the people who make life difficult because they do not do what they are supposed to be doing.
- (5%) No. I don't care. These are the biggest jerks. They are anti-social, serial-killer, lunatics who prey on others.
- (5%) I don't care one way or the other. Any understand these people?
- (0%) Other. This option still is confusing but apparently wasn't needed this time anyway.