With all that said there are two main sets of values, liberal and conservative. Sure there may be an in between person as a whole but that person will tend to be one way or another depending on the topic. If one is completely in the middle on everything then that person just doesn't care about anything and that person will get nowhere in life. Another slippery, but real slope. Being a Christian though shouldn't we have a certain set of values that do not waiver? Shouldn't we have a set of values that do not allow slippery slopes? Last month's poll: Which set of values is closer to what a Christian should have? Here are the results.
- 47% said, Conservative
- 4% said, Liberal
- 38% said, They are equally important
- 9% said, Neither, no one should be limited in their values
2. Morality System- based on Judeo-Christian values
3. Preserving the Constitution- the original ideas, not the reinterpretation of it
4. Strong Military
5. Family Oriented- Nuclear family traditions
6. Market System
7. Low Taxes
8. Small government
9. Preserving American way of life.
10. Death Penalty- for heinous crimes
There are other issues of course. There will be variants of agreements. But if one disagrees with most of the above or thinks a clarification of or acceptions made to the above are needed then a conservative they will not be.
Obama is not that vote.