- I'm not a stranger. No, I am yours.
- With crippled anger and tears that still drip sore
- I may seem crazy or painfully shy and these scars wouldn't be so hidden if you would just look me in the eye
Welcome, ברוך הבא, Welkom, Добро пожаловать, Bienvenue, Bienvenido, 歓迎, υποδοχή
This site is dedicated to those who are serious about what Christian life is all about. This is a place to discuss modern Church and life issues. You can leave an anonymous comment if you feel the need. All comments are moderated. All posts will be answered. No requirements are needed.
If you want to study Biblical lessons click here http://ideasoftimbible.blogspot.com/
Friday, February 25, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
- 50% said No. There are more important things for the church to be doing.
- 22% said It doesn't matter if they do or not.
- 13% said Yes. But only to get people to hear the word of God.
- 9% said No. It is very un-Biblical.
- 4% said Yes. It is a good technique.
- 0% said Other.
- "Come on in and get a free sin". Well, probably not, although that is what the Catholic Church did for a long time with the idea of indulgences.
- "Come on in and play pin the tail on the devil. Have some fun while you put the blame on where it belongs". Sounds good but what does it prove?
- "Come on in or we will come to you". Enough said?
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
- 1+1=2 and 2+1=3 and 3+1=4 and 4+1=5 and 5+1=6
Multiplication of species. This theory explains the origin of the enormous organic diversity. It postulates that species multiply, either by splitting into daughter species or by "budding", that is, by the establishment of geographically isloated founder populations that evolve into new species.